onewheel.jp

Electoric Uni Motor Cycle ONE WHEEL official web site. It possesses 4 international patents licence! It brands new MADE IN JAPAN
Top Page > Distributor registration application

Distributor registration application

Distributor registration application

Required Entry
* All fields are required inputing your informations. *

Country Name
ZIP CODE
Address Details
  1. Address 3
  2. Address 2
  3. Address 1
Company Name
Your Name
E-mail
E-mail Confirmation
Phone Number
Managerial Positon
Date of Birth
Date of Founding
Stated Capital
Asset Size
Category of Business
Employee Number
Directly Operated Stores Number


Subsidiary Number


Sales Contact Company Number


Please be sure to confirm the following
* Acceptance of Confirmation of Distributor License *


Required Entry
Distributor Condition: 7 articles
*Only one company per country can apply.
After contracts have been signed, a single sample unit will be sent via international parcel delivery service.

Article 1.
In your country, you must promise to donate a portion of your sales to environmental protection companies and philanthropy, and to make annual reports.

Article 2.
In your country, you must take specific measures to enact maximum effort towards delivering “fun emotions and excited smiles” to all of your customers through the provision of this electric unicycle.

Article 3.
In your country, you must promise to contribute to spreading new sports culture, such as championship race events, and to spreading smart mobility.

Article 4.
You must be a corporate body with at least $300,000 in funding.

Article 5.
In your country, you must possess at least 10 physical stores or infrastructure, or an equivalent or better sales network.

Article 6.
As part of your application to be our sole distributor, you must be prepared to pay the three-year sole distributor application down payment of $30,000.

Article 7.
As we highly value after-service and customer satisfaction, during the contract period, you must agree not to set any sales targets or other similar restrictions and limitations whatsoever.
However, in regards to payment conditions, assuming that each order consists of one 20”- 40”- 40HQ container, for the first order, we ask that you pay 70% of the TT up front, then the remaining 30% before the order ships from Japan.
From the second order on, following actual sales results, it will be possible to pay 30% of the TT up front, the remaining 70% prior to shipment from Japan, or to make an LC order. After we have confirmed your payment, it should take 1-2 months from assembly to delivery.
The retail price to end users must adhere to the USD $2480.0- world wide price.

Preferred Date of Conclusion of Contract
   I am hoping to contract of Distributor around when...
   Day :
   Month :
   Year :
Questionnaire
■How did you know about this web site?


The others opinions or messages
Required
I agreed sending all informations.   
  


Related Keywords : ONEWHEEL,@NEWHEEL,i-1,smart bike,personal mobility,movie,MADE IN JAPAN,Scooter,motor bicycle,electric,ev,motorbike,motorcycle,segway,ryno,Self-balancing Scooter,Unicycle,Ride,video
▲Back to This Page's Top
Electric Uni Motor Cycle ONEWHEEL i-1 Official Fan Site Management secretariat Address:215-1,sawa,toyosato,Inukami,Shiga,529-1175,Japan